Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TAGGEDDD!!!

Thanks to Rachel Mak, i've been tagged for the second time (1st time is gin yuen but not yet do her tagging :P) sooo anyway, let's get started!

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Calvin Tan Eng Aun
Birth Date : 28th March 1988
Current Status : Single
Eye colour : hazelnut brown colour ;)
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : dad is hokkien and mummy is peranakan (so i guess i'm half peranakan? :P)
My Fears : NEEDLES!!! BEES!!! FLYING INSECTS THAT CAN STING!!
My Weaknesses : can be irritating and super angry at times..approach with caution..
My Perfect Pizza : ham, chicken, tuna, crab meat, pepperoni, all kinds of cheese..mmmmm

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : need...to..drink..some..water....
My bedtime : anythin from 11-2am
My most missed memory : secondary schooling life, and form 6 memories..

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald or Burger King : NEITHER!!! burger maut in semabok roxor!!
Single or grouped dates : grouped
Adidas or Nike : neither..very expensive lehz..i prefer DC shoes or vans
Tea or Nestea : green tea (brought green tea to school in my whole form 6)
Chocolate or vanilla : mixture of both...hmm i miss mcd twist ice cream :(
Cappuccino or coffee : cappucino laa..got more class what rite?

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No
Curse : err 70% of my speech? but now trying to cut down drastically laaa
Take a shower : Of course! twice a day
Think you've been in love : Yes :)
Go to school : Yup
Want to get married : yes wanna get married and be the father of 12 kids(one for each zodiac in
the chinese calendar)

Believe in yourself : yes faith in self brings one closer to one's goal in life

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : martell, chiva's, vodka, orangutan ;)
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : been to JAPAN so duhhh YES had good sushi but pricey!
Dyed you hair : Nahh

LAYER 7 : HAVE U EVER
Played a stripping game : hahhaha YES!! and i was so lucky i didnt have to remove anything but
the others had to! :P eh han siu? wakakak
Changed who you were to fit in : Don't think so.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To get married : after i graduate before 28

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GIRL...
Best eye colour : brown
Best hair colour : Natural hair colour
Short hair or long hair : long hair but sometimes short hair also very nice :)
Best height : Above 155 la
Attitude : good attitude towards everything..open-minded..good heart

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago :
Hour ago : Watched news on TV3
4.5 hours ago : in singapore
1 month ago : went to redang and perhentian for holidayz
Year ago : studying freaking hard to keep my top position in class and for STPM which was not
wasted..and also having a blast with my girlfriend (now ex d :( sigh)


LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Myself, my family, my friends, my laptop, my handphone, tarantula, puppies, meat, dark chocolate, chipsmore
I feel : happy, joyful, full with life, energetic to start university soon
I hate : onions, pickles, capsicum, chilli padi, mat rempit, goody-two-shoes
I hide : my chewing gum behind my ear and, feelings in the heart my deepest and darkest secrets in my brain
I miss : my grandfather...
I need : to study hard and get somebody to give me a scholarship

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Bloggers : tsu chong, yi en, gin yuen, alexander chang, pei chze..

p/s : sorry ah gin for not doing yours first...sowee

No comments: