Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Wonderful Brother...

DANIEL TAN ENG KENG..that is me blood brother's name ;) graduated from Institut Pengajian Bahasa-Bahasa Antarabangsa (IPBA) and had his convocation on 31st May 2008 ..everybody in the family was there to support him and attend the ceremony :) although granny had a sore back, she still insisted to attend! i don't really know what to say about his graduation ceremony but the smiles on our faces tells it all..these are some pics from his convocation ceremony..
he did a twinning programme with Macquarie University in Australia and now is a proud holder of a degree in education to teach English..now he is serving the government in a secondary school in Telupid, Sabah..seems like he is enjoying himself there :)

family members who were there on the ceremony
my family wit my proud parents :)

bro and his girlfriend..so happy together..cheers bro!

anyway, nothing much to say bout my annoying brother who always quarrels with me when he's back BUT still, he's my brother and always will be :) hahah congrats again ya! see you back home during the next school holidays! hahaha

No comments: